Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why I love Montana


I LOVE Montana...for a million reasons! I knew I loved Montana the second we hit North Dakota on our move to PA 5 years ago. Why do I love Montana even when it snows in June (like it did today)? I love the big blue sky, the rivers to fish in, the mountains to hike, the meadowlarks that sing every morning in my yard, the antelope babies, the cowboys, the clean air, the wild flowers, the camping...the list goes on! Not everywhere has these special things and that is why I am so THANKFUL to call Montana home!
Drew got to shoot his first gun...with Daddy's help. Being in the National Forest with the beautiful wildflowers made me love Montana even more! Carrie was not thrilled to have the grass tickle her legs--she is too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment