Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Faithfulness


I have been praying for Carrie's kidneys since I received that dreaded phone call from the doctor saying that I was now a high risk pregnancy. As she explained to me that there was a concern with her kidneys my heart sunk. That was over 10 months ago and God brought me this verse as I prayed for her little organs...
"But the Lord is faithful..." 2 Thessalonians 3:3
After a lot of prayers I am happy to report that Carrie's kidneys are no longer dilated and 100% normal. Praise GOD!!!
Thank you to all who prayed for our little girl!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so relieved for you! and Carrie :) I meant to ask how her ultrasound went the other day! Don't we love answered prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh the same thing happened to Parker. He had one dilated Kidney and they were concerned it was going to shut down! He had to undergo a surgery and some procedures but he is totally fine now. I'm so happy that Carrie is OK. What an awesome testimony :)

    ReplyDelete