Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I wish...I wish...I wish...

"I wish...I wish...I wish..." are the sad words coming out of Drew's mouth this afternoon as he stared out our window at the "tractor" (backhoe) in our yard digging our natural gas line . When I asked him what he was wishing for he says...
"I wish I can grow bigger and bigger and bigger so I can go drive that tractor right now Mommy!"
Oh, how I wish I could be a three year old boy sometimes! I wanted to respond by saying, "Mommy wishes she could have the laundry done, dishes put away, house clean, dinner made, bills paid, grocery shopping done..." Instead I told Drew that someday he can ride a tractor, especially if we go visit Diek and Hadden on the farm, right Alicia?


Drew whale watcing in April

1 comment:

  1. I am actually expetcing a visit! And we will definitely have a tractor seat ready for Drew =)

    ReplyDelete